Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and comments.
If you are contacting me about a parade group, please specify which group 1) Eternal Members and Friends or 2) Cult of Marriott Carpet. Also include your name and email address so I can reply to you.
If you have questions, I strongly encourage you ask them as early as possible. The weeks right before and after Dragon Con are very busy for all Dragon Con attendees. While I’ll always do my best, my response time will be unavoidably delayed during that time period. Thanks in advance for your understanding.
Please note that www.DragonConEternalMembers.com is a fan-run website that is not affiliated with Dragon Con. We cannot answer any questions on Dragon Con’s behalf. Dragon Con can be reached at http://dragoncon.org/?q=contact-us
My Dragon Con nickname is Eternal Zan (rhymes with “fan”). I’ve been a Dragon Con attendee since 2003 and an Eternal Member since 2005. I’m also a Dragon Con volunteer, fan panelist, and award winning costumer/ cosplayer.
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/DragonConEternalMembers – Founder. This unofficial fan group welcomes all current and potential Eternal Members who want to chat with longtime Eternals.
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/DragonConRoomsGroup – Admin. This unofficial fan group helps people find hotel rooms and roommates.
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/DragonConVolunteers – Founder. This unofficial fan group is for past, present, and potential future volunteers.
- ESO Dragon Khan Report podcast, regular contributor covering how to get a hotel room and more. This is a monthly podcast that runs from January until September every year.
- 50 Days of Dragon Con podcast by The Unique Geek is a yearly podcast. They start in July and count down the final 50 days until Dragon Con in September. They release a new episode nearly every day until Dragon Con. I love to be interviewed by them every year!
- 2018: http://www.theuniquegeek.com/2018/07/12/50-days-of-dragon-con-day-3-zan-of-the-eternals As tradition dictates, Eternal Zan joins us to discuss the ins and outs of hotel room management, room sharing, Eternal memberships, and old carpet fandom.
- 2017: http://www.theuniquegeek.com/50-days-of-dragon-con-2017-day-4-zan-and-the-land-of-1000-rooms
- 2016: http://www.theuniquegeek.com/50-days-of-dragon-con-2016-day-6-zan-and-the-eternal-hotel
- 2015: http://www.theuniquegeek.com/50-days-of-dragon-con-2015-day-2-zan
- 2014: http://www.theuniquegeek.com/50-days-of-dragon-con-day-6-zan-eternal-mentor
- 2013: http://www.theuniquegeek.com/50-days-of-dragoncon-2013-day-17
- 2012: http://www.theuniquegeek.com/50-days-of-dragoncon-2012-day-41
- Dragon Con Newbies Tour Guide 2014-2017, tour attendee 2012-2013. An unofficial tour was started in 2012 and was added to the official schedule in 2014.
Disclaimers: This is an unofficial, fan-run website. I have made every effort to ensure all information is correct. Any mistakes are solely mine. If you spot any inaccuracies, please Contact me. I cannot answer any questions on behalf of Dragon Con. If you have any questions for Dragon Con staff, please ask them directly at their official website http://dragoncon.org/?q=contact-us.